Welcome to the Scratch Addons Docs! This section includes related documentation related to Scratch Addons.
Scratch Addons combines new and existing features and themes for the Scratch website and project editor into one easy-to-access and configurable browser extension. The mission is to provide a centralized, up-to-date platform for community development of new features and themes for Scratch.
- If you’re looking into creating an addon, start on this page.
- If you want to help localize the extension, read this page.
- If you need help starting with Scratch Addons, read this page.
- If you are interested in the design of the project, read this page.
- Found a bug? Have an idea. Tell them on the issues tab.
Contributions to the docs are welcome. You can use the issues tab or the feedback form to simply report it, or you can edit the page and create a pull request to fix the issue. The files are located on the website-v2 repository, located on the
content/docs folder. Alternatively, the Improve the page link leads you to edit the page on GitHub.